Arles & Pont du Gard Bus Tour
Price per tour
8 hour tour in private bus for 9 to 50 persons.
Tour starts where you wish: hotel, cruise ship, private residence…
Tour available from Aix en Provence, Marseille, Avignon, Arles, Nîmes, Montpellier and their surroundings.
Get your guide contact as soon as you book.
Board a comfortable bus.
Enjoy a day trip to Arles & Le Pont du Gard.
Discover the UNESCO World Heritage most impressive monuments in Provence.
Our Arles & Pont du Gard Bus Tour includes:
Morning in Arles
- Scenic drive across the countryside of Provence and landscapes painted by Vincent Van Gogh on your way to Arles.
- Panoramic tour of Arles including: a photo stop at the Langlois Bridge painted by Van Gogh, a drive along the Rhône river, the Roman Empire Bridge, the building where Van Gogh had his bedroom in Arles, the City Walls, the Alyscamps, the Luma Tower.
- Guided walking tour of the pedestrian historical center including: the Roman Amphitheater, the Roman Theater, the Saint Trophime Church, the City Hall Palace, Van Gogh Cafe, Van Gogh Hospital, Van Gogh Garden.
- After the walking tour you will enjoy some free time for lunch and shopping in Arles before driving to the Pont du Gard.
Afternoon in Le Pont du gard
- After a drive through the vineyards and the fields of the Camargue Natural Park you will arrive at Le Pont du Gard, the hugest Roman Aqueduct left in the world. It may be the most extraordinary piece of engineering left from the Romans, perfectly calculated regarding the water speed in the aqueduct.
- Guided walking tour to explore Le pont du Gard and its museum. Your guide will tell you all the details of one of the greatest piece of engineering of the antiquity.
Lunch not included.
Entrance fees are not included.