Strasbourg Photo Tours
Guided walking tours of Strasbourg combining information and fine memories.
To remember is to live again.
Learn about the history of the city in a casual manner and take back home fine memories.
Solo, in couple, with a group of friends or with your family, let yourself be taken by the charm of the city while you are caught in camera, having as a background a little bit of the soul of the city.
The “Strasbourg Photo Tour” – la Neustadt’, takes place in the former German district of the city, where its architectural ensemble was nominated World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Once part of the 2nd German Empire, Strasbourg went through a vast plan of urbanisation, becoming a “window display” for the German power and knowledge. We will see sumptuous buildings, large perspectives and learn “in loco” about the double identity of this city.
During this 2-hour private tour, we will stop at different spots where I will be giving you some historical information about each location. These locations will also serve as a background for your photos.
After the tour you will be sent (within a week)10 digital photos to eternalise those moments. Because we all know that a picture is worth more than a thousand words.
- Starting Point: La Fontaine de Janus
- Finishing point: Palais Universitaire
* Group size: 1 to 5 people. For larger groups, please get in touch.
* Children fare: 2 – 12 ans.
* Private tours: These tours are private. Feel free to book the tour just for yourself, for you and your friends, or for you and your family.
* Slot: please contact me via e-mail to check my availability for the dates/times desired.
* Clothing: come as you want, as you are.
* Weather: in case of rain/bad weather, the tour will be cancelled and could be re-scheduled.
* How to spot me: young women with a camera and a tote bag « Strasbourg Photo Tours ».