Strasbourg Photo Tours
Guided walking tours of Strasbourg combining information and fine memories.
To remember is to live again.
Learn about the history of the city in a casual manner and take back home fine memories.
Solo, in couple, with a group of friends or with your family, let yourself be taken by the charm of the city while you are caught in camera, having as a background a little bit of the soul of the city.
The « Strasbourg Photo Tour – la Petite France » takes place in the most picturesque area of the city. In the past, its abundance of water attracted a population of carpenters, millers, tanners. We could find mills, baths, wash houses, an ice factory, a port, a dam…and even a hospital for those who had syphilis. Thanks to renovation plans, today’s visitors can relive its past.
During this 2-hour private tour, we will stop at different spots where I will be giving you some historical information about each location. These locations will also serve as a background for your photos.
After the tour you will be sent (within a week) 10 digital photos to eternalise those moments. Because we all know that a picture is worth more than a thousand words.
- Starting Point: Pont St Martin
- Finishing point: Place Benjamin Zix
* Group size: 1 to 5 people. For larger groups, please get in touch.
* Children fare: 2 – 12 ans.
* Private tours: These tours are private. Feel free to book the tour just for yourself, for you and your friends, or for you and your family.
* Slot: please contact me via e-mail to check my availability for the dates/times desired.
* Clothing: come as you want, as you are.
* Weather: in case of rain/bad weather, the tour will be cancelled and could be re-scheduled.
* How to spot me: young women with a camera and a tote bag « Strasbourg Photo Tours ».