Van Gogh Bus Tour
Price per tour
8 hour tour in private bus for 9 to 50 persons.
Tour starts where you wish: hotel, cruise ship, private residence…
Tour available from Aix en Provence, Marseille, Avignon, Arles, Nîmes, Montpellier and their surroundings.
Get your guide contact as soon as you book.
Board a comfortable private bus.
Enjoy a day trip to Arles & Saint Rémy de Provence.
Discover all the places where Vincent Van Gogh lived and painted between 1888 and 1890.
Admire dozens of Van Gogh paintings in the countryside of Provence.
Our Van Gogh Bus Tour includes:
- Panoramic drive across the countryside of Provence painted by Van Gogh.
- Panoramic drive around the city including: the Alyscamps, the Luma Tower, the City Walls, the Rhône river, the building where Van Gogh painted his bedroom.
- Guided walking tour including: Van Gogh Café, the Hospital where Van Gogh arrived after cutting his ear, Van Gogh Garden and all the places where he painted in the city. (The city of Arles is also worldwide famous for its UNESCO heritage : the Roman amphitheater and theater, and the magnificent Romanesque Saint Trophime church. You will admire all those monuments during the tour.)
- Free time for lunch in Arles.
- Transfer to Saint Rémy de Provence passing by the Montmajour Abbey and Les Baux de Provence.
- Saint Rémy de Provence:
- Private guided tour into Van Gogh Asylum known as the Monastery of Saint Paul de Mausole. Originally a monastery, the asylum is still working as a psychiatric hospital where Art Therapy is being provided. Enter Van Gogh Bedroom and walk around the asylum and in the fields where reproductions of Van Gogh paintings are everywhere.
Lunch not included.
Entrance fees are not included.